Tuesday, January 24, 2006

jw abraD!!!

I dont know why, but i feel that im colder than I have ever been all year! weather is going haywire~~~! On a dark note: I was reading the news today and saw that the Kuwaiti nation is going through a tough time trying to sort out their new leadership,.,.,. this in itself is dangerous on many levels and I do hope they can speed things up before they cause irreparable damage.

Now: what is the deal with people dressing up like gangsters from brooklyn? just yesterday me and my friends saw ppl like that in uni w -=ng3na min il 9'7k=- (we laughed alot) ,.,. I mean is the kandoura so bad that we have to copy other societies? then we have some of the girls at uni who think its cool to dye their hair briiiiiiiiiiiiiiight colors and wear foundation by the tonne. dont get me wrong, i think its good to change from time to time, because thats part of life, right? I think that looking beutiful is one thing, but looking like paris hilton is another.,.,.What scared me the most is that Ive actually seen a naturally blonde girl dye her hair a brighter shade of blonde,..,.spooooooky

3 comments:

3li said...

yup, its way way colder than last year,.,. thnx for passing by

MJ said...

Dubai is not that cold compared to Alain!

I start university tomorrow. :(

and I really don't want to start talking about all those wannabes as I just came from some mall and i'm full of it. :S *headache headache*

Arabized said...

mj they weren't wannabes! How many times did i have to tell you and your brother! Those guys we saw at the mall were AMERICAN and they werent wannabing! :p

I had to even prove it to your brother by pointing out that those guys had shoes that didnt even come out here, and they were talking with the dirty south drawwwwwwwwwl. If you don't know what that means, then it means they are LEGIT! haha i think they are on a school trip to the UAE.

back to the point of the wannabe's that reside in the UAE! Really sad and pathetic. Hahaah. Everytime i see them i want to ask them which ghetto do they represent? and they dont even have the walk down! retards. they even try to go the extra mile by rolling up one pant leg and leaving the other down. dude thats soo 1999, get a clue :P

>>im kinda hyper<<

there is more to comment on, but im really out of it.