Friday, January 20, 2006

jw baaaaared (cold weather)

The cold gripped me today, a cold that hasnt embraced me for some time now....it was the cold of acceptance,.,..,.My friend was not who I thought he was. I have an average take on life (which of course includes friendship): "ana insan 3ala gad 7ali, la abale3' wala agaser fee shai",,,,but now I feel like im not giving him my full friendship. The winds of change are a normal part of being a human and a good friend endures the winds in the hopes that either they cease or he flows with them.,.,., my next step is a dangerous one. TBC

ana yom fakart fil salfa, la79't ina ilrabe3 ma ytmoon 3ala 7alhm lilabad w hatha m9dar mshakil fil 3alaqat bayn ilnas,,, iltfkeer il3am ygool: law rbee3k gam ykhtrb (min na7yt akhlaqah w af3ala) ya t7awel tt3'ayerh aw etwadrh l2nah by2thr 3ala 7ayatk,.,.,. bas ilsalfa mb sehla chee
"the world is not black and white" kaif nfrq bain ilkhair wil shar min rab3na?! ma ngdar!
w ilmshkila ina ilnas dom yt7roon inl tafreeq bain ilnas shai sehl...

No comments: