Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tagged

Tagged By Biz,,,

Now:
Height: 170cm
Color: um, tanned/white.
Piercing: nope
Tattoos: hope not
Time Right Now: 6:01 pm , I changed this 3 times so far
Mood: not good

Taste: High
Weather: cool
Bad habit: No persistence when it is needed
Current crush: nope,, Dont believe in crushes,,, I believe in infatuation :-)
Biggest regret: Not keeping my promises
Perfume(s): Dihn 3ood actually
Things I want to do: Go to heaven
Favorites
Tv shows: Everybody loves raymond
Book: Princess
Nonalcoholic drink: Mango and bannana cocktail
Milk Drink: hot chocolate
Brand: Cartier
Colour: black and silver
Emblem: Anything with a skull in it
Perfume: Ralph Lauren Safari
Designer: Ralph Lauren
Chocolate: Godiva,,, AND Lindt
Have I broken the law: More than I should
missused credit cards: No
skipped school: Never :-p
fell asleep in shower/bath: I tried to once, didnt work
had children: in my daydreams
been in love: I dont know...
Been hurt: on many levels
Random
Have a job: actually, I have many :-p
My cd player is playing: n/a, dont have one
If i were a crayon: i would be the black one
What makes me happy: Sitting on the beach at night with friends laughing amongst ourselves
When/what was the last time you
Got a real letter: 3 weeks ago
Got an email: one hour ago
Thing I purchased: Lunch
Tv program I watched: dont remember, its been so long
Movie: The departed
Hugged: my mother
place I was 1 hr ago: at another pc, doing HW
Song Heard: Tonic - If you could only
phone call: my brother (actually my friend) telling me hez busy with girls,,, the nerve
depressed: yesterday
What comes to mind when you hear:
Car: manly
Murder: evil
cape: Don Juan marquez,,, I dont know who that is, but its the first thing that came to mind
cell: matter
Fun: paintball
shoes: manolo blahnik
crush: ...
music: three days grace - let it die
love: wife
chalk: calcium
I tag: whoever reads this blog and has their own blog,,, ON A CONDITION THEY COMMENT!

8 comments:

Arabized said...

love=wife
.... you arent married?

3li said...

I think that the woman I love, should be my wife... NO Im not married...

MJ said...

You never skipped school...

-speechless-

Wait, I don't think that's true.

3li said...

:-p

Anonymous said...

i iamgine u know as VERY FAT, SHY, NERD.......

J/K cool bro
u though alot about it


aboodi

Joy said...

hey thanks so much for the comment! I'm glad I found a blogger in the UAE, my future home...its a very interesting blog by the way. anta emarati?

3li said...

n3m,,, maktoobb 3al profile mali

Mikko said...

cool stuff, man! just browsin'....