Saturday, April 01, 2006

nightmare

God, its too late to talk about anything worthwhile,,, so why not talk about nightmares?

The more I think about it, the more I realize that the worst nightmares exsist while we are awake,,, The once peaceful Iraq is being torn to peices from its insides, and everyone is suffering... The blood flows in rivers there, and I havent even started on the flow of tears... To think that we fear the darkness of nightmares, when we really should be fearing the darkness of our fellow men is tragic. But why do I stray so far? The thoughts I weave do not do justice to the blackness right here in the UAE... Labourers with no food, and no water... Orphans fearing for their futures... and the ghost of a growing ignorance grasping this great nation...

All I can do is pray for us all... and I hope you pray for us too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man ... THis is a nightmare

Arabized said...

i'm praying man, every single day.

Amna_a said...

The darkness of fellow man is the thing which destroys everything and is what we should most fear.