Thursday, February 23, 2006

Forgot to mention

Yea,,, while people were partying it up at the maseera... Me and a friend were driving around the backroads of Shk Zayed road trying to get to that damn emarat petrol station,.,.What we found astounded both me and my friend...

Behind Shk Zayed road they are mainly these chapras (warehouses) and cargo areas for the various dealers of goods in the country,,, Strangly enough we past by a GLOWING chapra,.,. Im talking flashy lights, with music spilling out to the streets,.,.Im talking about 15 valets/ security guards for a chapra! And guess what they had beamed on the walls of that particular chapra?

Dom Perignon!
(google it, if you dont know what it is)

Seems the maseera was not the only party going on tonight (it was just getting started, and I just reached home!)

7 comments:

nzm said...

Must be a build-up for the Dubai International Wine & Beverage Fair

Arabized said...

ummm you're kidding right??
i cant believe dubai is having an international wine and beverage fair.

encourage people to go out and drink alcohol. yea go ahead, its ok, look we are having a fair about it.

Arabized said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MJ said...

Ok. Everyone at home is so mad about this, so I have to say something about it!

First, the law states that Muslims are not allowed to drink and so Emarati's are not allowed drinking! (I know some do, but I don't care!) Then they decide to have a WINE FAIR. will ok. Mabrook. BUT WHY DO YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO CALL IT 'DUBAI!' IT'S LIKE THEY ARE LINKING US TO IT!!

All the things that happen in Dubai, I don't mind being related to, but THIS. NO. Sorry.

I also don't think we as Muslims should... not say anything about it.

Now I'm thinking, if I go, would I be allowed in?

and there is a LOCAL WINE whatever factory!!

I'm pissed off... *drinks diet Pepsi*


.... and I don't think Biz got what uaebelle said.

Arabized said...

>>I expect anything to happen in Dubai.. lel2asaf..<<

thats the problem, you shouldnt expect anything.

3li said...

nzm: probably is coming to think of it

Biz: not kidding, I really saw it

UAEbelle: Ameen

MJ: 2 tell you the truth, I think I could get into it with no problem,.,.poor biz

3li said...

true,.,.but Im sure you can get in if you really wanted to.