Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Maseera!

Tonight, UAE won a match against Oman in a 1 - 0 game in al nasr stadium.
This caused mass chaos in the minds of most teens here, and as a matter of fact, had even me, a guy who thought the UAE had no chance against Oman, smile...

Though I was not personally there ( I was half-way across the city at Mall of the Emirates) my friends were at the mini-parade in Dubai,.,. and from what I here It was amazing!

As one of my friends put it: "We are the UAEs soldiers" :-)

Maseeras rock,.,.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You reminded me of the old days when we used to win ib jadarah.. ! "with dignity" frankly the game wasnt worth it.. ! expected something much better buy hey.. we won.. ! that counts doesnt it.. !

allah yer7am ayam 1996 ! :)

3li said...

I cant even imagine what we would do if we won a cup,.,.any cup

Dhiyafa, mimazar, Jmeira will be partying for days!