Monday, February 13, 2006

galbi...valentines!

Ok, its valentines tomorrow, and the waves of self-pity are washing over me! Im sheepishly single :-D

Unfortunately, I will be too busy to look for true love since I am currently swamped with work (as you can probably tell by the times I post) but here is where the intresting and evil side of this blog comes to life!
Ok, now tomorrow, I want anyone living in the UAE to notice the way other peoples eyes move, especially the love-starved teens (Im not included: work),.,. Ten - to - one, you will eventually catch someone staring, either at you, or at someone else,.,. GOD flirting here is weird!

Whatever happened to simple conversation, followed by "hey, Im 3li by the way,.,." ?

but nooo, you have to have poetry with an active bluetooth search to get a number these days!

Let give you an idea what it is like with me: I am scared out of my mind when turning on bluetooth! I have only ONCE put my number as my bluetooth name (on eid incedentally) as a dare with my friend, I thankfully took it off before it was recognized, but my friend was called by a gay guy called "haza3" wanting to "know him better",.,.spooky

7 comments:

Arabized said...

3lo g!!!

Valentines day is the day of the devvvvvvvvvvvvvvillll. WOE! WOE! WOE TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE THIS DAY. 'tis evillll. evillll.


3loooooooooooooooooo

don't give in!



but just to be polite, happy deVil day :)

Arabized said...

you know im joking :p

im just soo tired because i have classes till 8 pm and then i have a meeting after that and i have some homework and studying to catch up on. Also lack of proper nurishment and sleep is a factor.


i'm wondering how many people actually have time to even celebrate this day?

I didn't even know it was vday untill i turned on the radio at 12 am.

hamdullah wa shukr im too busy to face the mob.

:)

3li said...

Ive just slept for 3 hrs, pure bliss,.,. BUT now I think I better do something to get away from the dread of valentines (btw good luck with your studies)

Anonymous said...

well,, i dont believe in valentines day.. cos if people were married (not GF and BF 5arabee6) then everyday should be considered as a LOVE DAY!
i mean why copy the christians while some of them mock us and mock our prophet..

Rory said...

WoW, V Day,,
havent heard of that in years..
it's sooo weird, that day is just soo weird,,

i mean we dont celebrate it since we're muslims, but sometimes when it's V day and ur single u start thinking: where is my Valentine?
atleast i know i think of it.. lol

anyway, it's just another day. a very crappy day :P

MJ said...

You are just bitter because you don’t have a valentine!

(Even though Biz claims that some girls asked to 'yet3arafo' at university today but that doesn't count, only that they can see she doesn't has a valentine, or what would she be doing at university at 8 PM?)

I need food.

Arabized said...

chub mj!

-rolls eyes-